Opens on July 1, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
Please read the information below as parts of the registration process have changed.
1. Seniors only.
2. Students must be in good academic standing and have satisfactory attendance.
3. Students must be free of any school debt (i.e. textbooks, lunch money, etc.)
4. Permits are issued to students based on the order in which they complete the application process.
5. The parking lot spaces will be numbered and students will be assigned to specific spots.
6. No temporary parking passes are issued.
7. Students attending a BOCES program wishing to drive/park at BOCES and at Baker have additional requirements. Please see your administrator for details.
2. Students must know the back lot
and the stadium
locations where student parking is permissible.
4. Complete the online application. Link to registration will open on Saturday, July 1st at 8:00 am. Make sure to print out the signature page and get the required signatures.
5. The following 4 criteria must be met and submitted to the main office August 14 -18, 2017 between the hours of 8:30 am – 2:00 pm:
a. Proof of a valid driver's license
b. Proof of Alive @ 25
c. Copy of the completed signature page from the online application
d. $20 fee (Checks made payableto Baldwinsville Central School District)
***Please note: Parking permits will be assigned and reserved based on the date and time that your online registration was received, providing that you have submitted the 4 criteria mentioned above by 2:00pm on August 18th, 2017.
6. It is the student's responsibility to pick up their parking permit in the Main Office from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM, beginning August 28, 2017.