Would you like to ski or snowboard with your friends on Thursday evenings this winter? Would you like to learn how to ski or snowboard? Then RAY SKI AND SNOWBOARD CLUB is for you!
Complete the application online by following the directions below:
1. Read through the following Information.
2. Complete the registration form online below.
3. Have a parent or guardian bring the payment AND a picture (for the lift pass) to the PARENT MEETING on Monday 10/2/17 at 7:00 - 7:30 P.M. They can meet the advisors, hear our presentation, ask questions, organize carpools, etc. This meeting is mandatory for first-time members and strongly encouraged for all others. Payments and pictures will be collected at the end of the meeting. NO APPLICATION IS COMPLETE WITHOUT PAYMENT AND A PICTURE!
4. NO PAYMENTS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE THE CONCLUSION OF THE PARENT MEETING. If a parent absolutely cannot attend, students may turn in payments and pictures for online registrations during morning homeroom outside room 179 on Tuesday 10/3 – Friday 11/17. All seats are first come first served. If there are not enough applicants to add a bus, those applicants will go on a wait list until there are enough to add a bus.
5. Mark your calendar for FUN, FUN, FUN on Ski Club Thursdays:
January 4, 11, 18, 25, and February 1 and 8.
Questions??? Check out the Ray Ski Club Website Or E-mail Mr. Pauldine
PARENT MEETING: 10/2/17 7:00 p.m. Ray Large Group Room
This year, Ray Ski Club will run for six consecutive Thursdays beginning on January 4, 2018. We will again be skiing at Labrador Mountain. Hale Transportation will provide our transportation. Ray Ski Club is an educational experience. Regardless of ability level, all students must participate in lessons each week. Trained ski school instructors give lessons for all skill levels. The cost for lessons is included in the price. Participants may rent equipment or bring their own. Students may pay for rental equipment as they pick up equipment each week. There are no refunds after December 1, 2017.
Payment Options and Associated Costs
(Please make check payable to “Ray Ski Club”)
||Thursday Pass Fee
|2 ONLY choose this option if you already have or are planning to buy a season pass to Labrador
||ONLY choose this option if you already have or are planning to buy a season pass to Labrador
Here is how our Ski Club Nights are organized:
2:15 Students dismissed - report to the gym to pick up their equipment
2:30 Students board buses and ride to Labrador Mt.
3:30 Arrive at Labrador Mt. – get rentals.
4:00-4:30 Experienced skiers may ski. New skiers or anyone may get a snack and then prepare for lessons.
6:30-8:00 Eat dinner – Ski
8:00-8:15 Board buses
8:15 Leave Labrador and ride to Ray
9:15 Arrive at Ray
We ask that parents arrive no later than 9:15 to pick up students.
1. Complete the registration form below.
2. Bring a photo for the Labrador Mt. lift ticket to the parent meeting (PUT YOUR NAME ON THE BACK)
3. Bring a check or money order made out to Ray Ski Club for $150.00 or $200.00 to the parent meeting.
PLEASE pay by check or money order only. We do not accept credit card payments. REMIT PAYMENT AND BRING A PHOTO TO THE PARENT MEETING ON MON. OCTOBER 2, 2017 in the Ray Large Group Room at 7:00 P.M or to the basket outside room 179 after October 2. Space is limited and registrations are accepted on a first come first served basis. LAST DAY APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED IS NOVEMBER 17, 2017. NO REFUNDS AFTER DECEMBER 1, 2017.
Please complete AND submit the form below. No application is complete without payment AND a picture. Both payments and pictures will be accepted beginning at the conclusion of the parent meeting Monday, October 2, 2017.
Ski Club Rules