Charles W. Baker High School
AP Course Information Website
AP Examination Online Order Form - mandatory for all Charles W. Baker High AP students. Opens October 2nd, 2017
- Successful completion of AP courses may enable students to receive college credit.
- AP courses are more heavily weighted on a student’s high school transcript because of the increased rigor of the class work.
- Students MUST register for the exam online (available Oct. 2nd) and make full payment by 12/4/17.
- Students taking AP courses must take the accompanying examination in May
- The cost of each exam is $93. Please contact Mrs. Sawyer if you have an economic hardship,
- Please try to avoid scheduling any important after school events on days that you are scheduled to take an AP examination in the afternoon. Some examinations can go until 4:00 and no student can leave the test site before the examination time has concluded for all students.
Important Dates for AP students:
October 2nd, 2017: Baker -AP registration from available
December 4th, 2017: Final payment due for all examinations
April 2-6th, 2018: Mandatory Pre-administration meetings for all AP students
May 7-18th, 2018: AP Examinations administration
Homeschooled and Online AP course students:
Contact Mrs. Sawyer for details and registration information prior to December 4th, 2017, to find out if C. W. Baker HS is offering that examination to our own students. The cost of each examination is $93.