Winter Team Updates
Congratulations to the following winter teams and athletes for their achievements as the season begins to wind down (we will add to this list as information becomes available):
The boys varsity swim team took third place at the Section III Class A Championships.
Several swimmers represented Baldwinsville and Section III at the state championships on March 2 & 3. They are:
- 200 medley relay: The team of John Licciardello, Nick Schultz, Alex Hiltbrand and Ryan Hiltbrand qualified for the state championships and broke a school record with a time of 1:40.46.
- 500 Freestyle: John Licciardello - 1st Place
- 100 Breaststroke: Nick Schultz - 1st Place
- 50 Freestyle: Alex Hiltbrand - 2nd Place
- 100 Butterfly: Alex Hiltbrand - 3rd Place
- 200 Individual Medley: Nick Schultz, 3rd Place
- 200 Medley Relay - Ryan Hiltbrand, Alex Hiltbrand, Nicholas Schultz, and John Licciardello, 41st Place
- 50 Freestyle - Alex Hiltbrand, 23rd Place
- 100 Freestyle - Alex Hiltbrand, 14th Place
- 100 Breaststroke - Nicholas Schultz, 25th Place
Boys & Girls Indoor Track
The boys varsity indoor track team is the Section III Class AA Champion and the Salt City Athletic Conference Champion!
Individual Girls League Champions:
Individual Boys League Champions:
- 55 Meter Dash - Lauren Addario
- 300 Meter Run - Karen Ekure
- 55 Meter Hurdles - Adriana Straughter
- Pole Vault - Maya Hewitt
- Long Jump - Adriana Straughter
- Shot Put - Anna Miller
The following track athletes broke school records at the Salt City Athletic Conference:
- 600 Meter Run - Kieran Sheridan
- 1000 Meter Run - Adam Davis
- High Jump - Nate JaQuint
- Shot Put - Alex Garcia
- 4x200 Meter Relay - Evan Daprano, Cole Peters, Kieran Sheridan, Greg Porceng
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Mike Lawrence, Cole Peters, Evan Daprano, Greg Porceng
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Conor McManus, Adam Davis, Ben Timmons, Sam Kellner
The following athletes participated in the state championships held March 3:
- Kieran Sheridan - 600m - 122.83
- Cameron Majchrzak - Weight Throw - 53' 10"
- Lauren Addario - Triple Jump - 36' 7"
- Danelle Marsell - Weight Throw (Earlier this season) 39' 5"
- 600 Meter - Kieran Sheridan, 24th Place
- Kieran Sheridan won the Section III Sportsmanship Award.
- 1000 Meter - Adam Davis, 20th Place
- 1600 Meter - Ben Timmons, 25th Place
- 4x400 Relay - Greg Porceng, Michael Lawrence, Evan Daprano, and Kieran Sheridan, & Alternates - Cole Peters, Josh Scholten, Nick Kruger, 14th Place
- 4x800 Relay - Ben Timmons, Sam Kellner, Conor McManus, and Adam Davis
- Shot Put - Cameron Majchrzak, 22nd Place
- 300 Meter Dash - Karen Ekure, 29th Place
- 55 Meter Hurdles - Adriana Straughter, 13th Place
- 4x200 Relay - Lauren Addario, Maria Henwood, Peyton Fleming, Karen Ekure, Sara Goodwin, and Ally Surowick, 13th Place
- Long Jump - Adriana Straughter, 21st Place
- Weight Throw - Danielle Marsell, 19th Place
Boys Varsity Bowling
Section III Class A Champions
Boys Varsity Wrestling
Zach Hahn achieved 100 wins in his wrestling career on January 31 vs RFA.
Girls Varsity Gymnastics (Although gymnastics is a fall sport, the state competition is held in March.)
Last updated on 3/5/2018