We are excited to announce we are now offering the convenience of online registration through partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform which provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your basic demographic information for the entire family. You will need to amend grade level and upload a physical with every registration. Everything must be completed online.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 12 months and signed by the physician. For example: if the sport starts on 8/14/17, the physical must be after 8/01/16.
PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to provide the physical copy or upload into Family ID. The physical must be uploaded into Family ID every season.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Primary care physicians information & Copy of physical
IMPORTANT DEADLINE DATES:
WINTER 1 ~ MODIFIED GIRLS VOLLEYBALL 7th/8th & 9th:
Sport Begins – October 30, 2017
Registration Begins/Opens – September 30, 2017
***DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS October 23, 2017***
WINTER 1 ~ MODIFIED BOYS BAKETBALL 7th/8th & 9th:
Sport Begins – November 1, 2017
Registration Begins/Opens – October 1, 2017
***DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS October 24, 2017***
ALL OTHER VARSITY/JUNIOR VARSITY:
Sport Begins – November 6, 2017
Registration Begins/Opens – October 6, 2017
***DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS November 1, 2017***
WINTER 2 ~ MODIFIED BOYS 7th/8th SWIMMING, GIRLS 7th/8th & 8th/9th BASKETBALL & 7th/8th WRESTLING:
Sport Begins – January 2, 2018
Registration Begins/Opens – December 2, 2017
***DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS December 18, 2017***
NOTE: Family ID registration COMPLETED BY THE DEADLINE DATES will be processed in time for the student athlete to PARTICIPATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF TRY-OUTS, barring any unresolved medical concerns. Registrations received AFTER THE DEADLINE DATES will be reviewed in the order they are received. Late registration could JEOPARDIZE THE ATHLETE’S APPROVAL FOR CLEARANCE IN TIME FOR TRYOUTS. Please understand late registrations may not be reviewed until the first week of school.
BOTTOM LINE . . . SIGN UP ON TIME!
Follow these steps:
You will receive an email receipt from email@example.com. You can also view your completed registration in your ‘Registration’ tab. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
You can always find your programs at www.familyid.com by clicking “Find Programs” in the top blue banner and searching for our organization name.
If you need assistance with your registration, PLEASE call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
IMPORTANT FOR THE PROCESS TO WORK
ONLY Parents/Guardians Can Sign Off Electronically on the 6 Agreements
Note: If a Student Athlete electronically signs off on these agreements he/she will NOT be cleared and could prevent them from starting on time
- Athletic Code of Conduct
- Athletic Code of Conduct Availability and Acknowledgment
- Risk of Injury Acknowledgement
- Pre-Participation/Health History Agreement
- Concussion Information Acknowledgement
- Medical Treatment Authorization
Parents and Guardians: PLEASE sign up your son or daughter at the school they are physically attending.
*Please be sure to only complete 1 registration per athlete. If you need to make changes to the registration please be sure to EDIT the existing one and DO NOT create a new one.
BOTTOM LINE . . . SIGN UP ON TIME!