Registration opens on July 9, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
Eligibility & Registration Information
1. Seniors only.
2. Students must be in good academic standing and have satisfactory attendance.
3. Students must be free of any school debt (i.e. textbooks, lunch money, etc.)
4. Student must complete an Alive @ 25 course.
1. Parking permits will be assigned and reserved based on the date and time that your completed online registration was received.
2. Students must read and understand the Student Drivers and Parking section of the Student Handbook.
3. The parking lot spaces will be numbered and students will be assigned to specific spots. Students must know the back lot and the stadium locations where student parking is permissible.
4. Students attending a BOCES program wishing to drive/park at BOCES and at Baker have additional requirements. Please see your administrator for details.
1. Create a FamilyID account to register for parking. An account can be created prior to or at the time of parking registration at familyid.com.
2. A link to registration will open on Monday, July 9th at 8:00 am. ***Please note: Parking permits will be assigned based on the date and time that your completed online registration was received. A completed online registration includes uploads of your drivers license and Alive @ 25 course certificate.
3. A $5 fee is required. Bring the fee when you pick up your parking permit. Cash or Checks made payable to Baldwinsville Central School District are accepted.
4. It is the student's responsibility to pick up their parking permit in the Main Office starting August 27th, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.