Charles W. Baker High School
AP Course Information Website
Students MUST register for the exam online using the District link to the C.W. Baker High School Total Registration website for AP registration, available Oct. 26th. All payments will be made online using Total Registration. Students taking AP courses must take the accompanying examination in May.
- Successful completion of AP courses may enable students to receive college credit.
- AP courses are more heavily weighted on a student’s high school transcript because of the increased rigor of the class work.
- The cost of each exam is $94. Please contact Mr. Denton if you have any questions about payment or have an economic hardship.
- Please try to avoid scheduling any important after school events on days that you are scheduled to take an AP examination in the afternoon. Some examinations can go until 4:00 and no student can leave the test site before the regular examination time has concluded for all students.
- A registration help video is available at this youtube website.
Important Dates for AP students:
October 22nd, 2018:
Baker High School - Online registration begins with Baldwinsville Total Registration website
December 20th, 2018:
Regular registration Deadline to avoid late registration fees
December 21st, 2018 - January 11, 2019:
Late registration window - $10 late fee per test.
May 6-17th, 2019: AP Examinations
Homeschooled and Online AP course students:
Contact Mr. Denton for details and registration information prior to December 21st, 2018 to find out if C. W. Baker HS is offering that examination to our own students. The cost of each examination is $94.