C.W. Baker High School Yearbook Lyre 2018
Dear Students and Parents/Guardians of the Class of 2021:
It's now time to start thinking about senior photos, quotes, baby photos, and all of the other fun things that are included in the yearbook! This year, senior portraits, quotes, and baby photos will be due on the same day (Tuesday, November 24th). Everything will be submitted using a corresponding Google Form. All Google Forms will be posted and start accepting responses this summer.
Specifications for the 2020 LYRE Senior Portrait Section
**Provide this list to the photographer**
Size/Print format: Digital file only. File size at least 300 dpi, with a max of 8 megabites. High resolution jpeg or jpg format is recommended
2. Editing & Background:
- Image must be in full color. No black and white or sepia tone will be accepted.
Studio backgrounds can be traditional blue/gray or outdoor backgrounds can have scenic backgrounds, but should not take away from the person in the photo.
- Full body length poses are not recommended; subjects appear to be quite small in the photo.
- No props, pets, friends, etc.;
- Only the senior being photographed should be present in the photo
- Must comply with the Student Dress Code in the district Code of Conduct. Clothing that is revealing is not appropriate. This includes articles such as tube tops, halter tops, spaghetti straps (of less than one-inch width), plunging necklines (front or back), muscle shirts, see-through garments, etc, Shirts must be of a length that covers cleavage and the midriff. Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be of a length at or below the fingertips when arms are fully extended at the side (with shoulders relaxed).
Deadline: Must be received by November 24th, 2020
How to Submit: Only electronic files are accepted.
Electronically Use the Google Form that is posted on the “SENIORS - Baker Yearbook” Google Classroom page. o The files submitted through the Google Form must be labeled with the format LAST NAME, FIRST.
NAME! The electronic submission MUST be confirmed and verified on the Baker Yearbook Submission Form.
- Your photographer may offer a variety of poses and/or changes of clothes - these photographs are taken for personal reasons only and are not required or accepted into the yearbook. Only traditional photographs as described above will be used in the yearbook.
- All students who do not submit a senior portrait or who do not submit a photograph that does not meet the specifications listed above will default to their student ID card photograph for their senior portrait in the yearbook.
- All students enrolled at Baker as of December 1, 2018 who have either submitted a senior portrait or had a photo taken on picture day will be included in the yearbook.
- If we do not receive a senior portrait, we will use the picture taken on picture day at beginning of the school year.
- Please only submit pictures by email, with your child’s name. Hard copies of images will not be accepted
- While we will accept outdoor photos and those with alternate backgrounds, we reserve the right to crop the photo so that the student's head and shoulders are the focus of the picture so that the picture will fit properly in the image placeholder.
- Only the senior should be in the picture- no pets, friends, props, etc.
- Parents/Guardians: The yearbook staff is also now accepting baby photo submissions to include in the senior section of the 2021 yearbook. This is not a required submission, however we would love to include as many seniors as possible!
How to Submit: Electronically
Use the Google Form that is posted on the "SENIORS - Baker Yearbook” Google Classroom page.
The files submitted through the Google Form must be labeled with the format LAST NAME, FIRST NAME!
The electronic submission MUST be confirmed and verified on the Baker Yearbook Submission Form.
Buy your yearbooks online! Visit jostens.com!