District Seeks Volunteers for Budget Advisory Committees The Baldwinsville Central School District is beginning the development process for its 2019-2020 budget and is seeking community input through budget advisory committees. The District is looking for volunteers to serve on these committees to review specific areas of the budget and to provide input on the budget components as well as recommendations for cost savings prior to the budget components being presented to the Board of Education for review.
The budget advisory committee meetings are as follows:
Committee members will meet with the administrators responsible for these budget components. If you are interested in serving on any of the above budget advisory committees, please contact Kelly Cary, School Information Officer, by October 29 at firstname.lastname@example.org or (315)638-6180 with your name, email address, a phone number, and the committee(s) on which you are interested in serving.
- Athletics –will meet Tuesday, November 13 and Monday, November 26 at 5:00 p.m. in the Baker High School library;
- Facilities – will meet Thursday, November 8 and Thursday, December 6 at 5:00 p.m. in the Facilities conference room, 29 East Oneida Street;
- Instructional/Technology – will meet Wednesday, January 16 and Wednesday, January 23 at 4:00 p.m. in the District Office large conference room, 29 East Oneida Street;
- Special Education – will meet Wednesday, November 28 and Tuesday, December 11, at 4:00 p.m. in the District Office conference room, 29 East Oneida Street; and
- Transportation – will meet Wednesday, November 14 and Wednesday, December 12, at 5:00 p.m. in the Transportation conference room, 29 East Oneida Street.