COVID-19 Update from our Acting Superintendent: 3.18.20
For more information on COVID-19, visit our new webpage by CLICKING HERE.March 18, 2020
Dear Parents & Guardians,
The District is committed to helping our families during this unprecedented time. Here’s some information about childcare and food service:
Childcare Provider Information
In the event you are in need of childcare during this time period, the following is a list of childcare providers in the Baldwinsville area: (Please note that priority will be given to first responders and healthcare professionals.)
- Childtime - 315-635-1693
- Koala Kare - 315-652-8021
- Little Lukes - 315-857-0800
- YMCA - 315-303-5966
- Childcare Solutions of CNY - 315-446-1220 EXT 303
The District is providing breakfast and lunch for students who receive free and reduced meals. If your financial situation has changed during this time, families can apply for free and reduced meals now. Download the application on our website, print and return to the district. Forms are also available at the meal distribution locations during distribution hours. They can also be turned in at the distribution locations during distribution hours.
Here is our District Feeding Plan:
- Meals will be provided for students who receive free/reduced breakfast and lunch.
- We plan to be open three days each week: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Hours of operation will be between 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Families may pick up two days’ worth of meals for each Free/Reduced student, including both breakfast and lunch.
- We will require the parent to provide ID to verify that their student is on our eligibility list.
- There will be two pick-up locations:
7650 Van Buren Rd 29 E. Oneida St
Baldwinsville, NY 13027 Baldwinsville, NY 13027
- There will be no on premise consumption of food as these are grab-and-go sites only.
- Delivery of meals will be handled on an as-needed basis. For delivery information, call 315-638-6097.
Are you looking for a way to help Baldwinsville families? We are accepting food donations at C.W. Baker High School and Ray Middle School from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during our meal distribution.
Food will be distributed to families through the Baldwinsville Rotary's Backpack Program.
Here's a list of requested items:
- Breakfast cereals in individual containers
- Breakfast and granola bars
- Fruit snacks
- Fruit cups
- Pudding and Jell-O cups
- Crackers with peanut butter or cheese
- Individual packets of cookies, chips and crackers
- Juice boxes
We are committed to providing additional updates on a regular basis as circumstances warrant. Please check your email and our website, www.bville.org, for updates, links, guidance and more.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Joseph M. DeBarbieri
Acting Superintendent of Schools