Kindergarten registration for the 2021–2022 school year is open nowKindergarten Registration for the 2021–2022 school year is open now. This will take place virtually through the District Registrar at the District Office until February 26, 2021. Please do not go to your child’s assigned school building to register.
In order to be eligible for kindergarten in September, a child must turn five years of age before or on December 1, 2021. The district is unable to honor requests to make exceptions for students who “just miss” the cutoff date.
To register, a parent or guardian must provide the district with all of the following:
- Completed online census (see information below)
- Proof of residency in the form of a lease or mortgage statement, a school tax bill or a utility bill for your residence;
- Child’s original birth certificate as proof of age;
- Completed health appraisal with immunization record form signed by a physician or current immunization record and the date of scheduled exam with the physician, to be completed by September 1, 2021;
- A dental health exam form, signed by a dentist, should be submitted to the school nurse by the first day of school.
In addition, the district requires copies of custody documents to be on file for students whose parents share legal custody and for students that have a parent who has sole legal custody.
Anyone who has an eligible child and has not received an informational email please contact, the District Registrar, Kristin Gagnon, at email@example.com or 315-638-6044 x1 to request information. You can find additional information regarding registration on the District website at www.bville.org.
The online registration is located on the district’s website. Click on the pre-registration link https://bville.schooltool.cnyric.org/schooltoolweb/onlinepreregistration/
If you do not have access to a computer or the Internet, please call the Registration Office at 638-6044 x1 for further instructions.