Back to School Quick Reference GuideThe 2021-2022 school year starts on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 for all students.
Below is a quick reference guide for all your back to school needs.
Schedules, Teacher Assignments & Transportation:
Visit the Parent Portal for schedules and teacher assignments. If you have trouble accessing your account, contact your child's school. Your child's school can also update your contact information. We use the School Messenger system to deliver important updates and emergency closure information, so it is important to make sure your school has your updated contact information.
CLICK HERE for the Parent Portal User Guide
The Transportation Department sent out emails on Friday, August 27, 2021 with bus route information. For more information or contact information, visit the Transportation Department's webpage.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
CLICK HERE to review our 2021-2022 Reopening Plans. Below are some highlights of the plan:
- Maintaining appropriate physical distancing of 3 feet at all times
- Consistent and correct use of face coverings for students and staff regardless of vaccination status when indoors or on school buses. Supervised breaks will be incorporated throughout the day. There may be a few exceptions to this practice due to physical and medical conditions of students and/or staff members.
- All school staff and ancillary school staff (including but not limited to aides, custodians, food service personnel, bus drivers, grounds keepers, etc.) must be vaccinated for COVID-19, or undergo weekly COVID-19 testing.
- A daily health and temperature screening will not be required to be submitted before entry to a school building, though the district strongly encourages that daily screening and temperature checks take place at home prior to attending school or a school event.
- Visitors, guests, and volunteers will not be allowed to participate or enter the school buildings during the school day. As circumstances change, the District will make adjustments and communicate to our families.
CLICK HERE for school supply lists
No Image Request Form:
If you DO NOT WANT your child’s image to be taken and used by the district or local media during the current school year, please fill out this opt-out form and return to Public Information Specialist Sarah Buckshot, Baldwinsville Central School District Office, 29 East Oneida Street, Baldwinsville, NY 13027. Please be sure to include each child’s name and the school that he/she attends. THIS REQUEST MUST BE MADE EVERY YEAR. CLICK HERE to download the form.
All enrolled Baldwinsville Central School District students will receive breakfast and lunch at no charge for the 2021-22 school year. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) extended its flexibilities granted to school meal programs to provide breakfast and lunch at no cost for all enrolled students, regardless of family income. If families are eligible for free and reduced price meals, they are still encouraged to fill out a Free and Reduced Price School Meals Application, which is available in the August Hive. Or download the application HERE and mail to Food Service at Baldwinsville CSD, 29 E. Oneida St., Baldwinsville, NY 13027
CLICK HERE for Grades K-5 Lunch Menu
CLICK HERE for Graders 6-12 Lunch Menu
We will communicate with parents, guardian and community members during the school year using School Messenger, which sends out phone calls, emails and text messages. CLICK HERE to learn how to opt-in to receiving text messages. Please make sure your voicemail is able to receive messages. Check our website for updates and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
CLICK HERE to read the back to school edition of the Hive.