Study Skills – A Self Evaluation
· I write my homework assignments in my agenda book for every class every day.
· I have a specific time and a quiet place to study.
· My notebooks are organized and neat. All notes are dated!!!
· I review my class notes nightly.
· While reading an assignment I also look over graphs, charts, and maps that may be included.
· When I have a reading assignment I read it more than once to make sure that I fully understand the material.
· I participate in class by answering questions and doing required activities.
· When I study I do things like re-write notes, memorize information, make up my own questions, or make flashcards.
· Before I take a quiz or test I read the directions.
· I would like to have better grades.
· I will bring chocolate and various assorted snacks to my resource teacher daily (just checking to make sure that you read the entire list!)
· Remember: Resource is not a study hall!
It is a time to learn new strategies to make you more independent and successful!!
To Prepare Well Is To Succeed-
Interesting and Useful Links
To Kill A Mockingbird: glossary of people, places, and things in the novel
To Kill A Mockingbird: student survival guide
Full Text of Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet: study guide
Council For Exceptional Children
Romeo and Juliet: another study guide
The Globe Theatre
Ms. Coleman's web page
Interactive Earth Science Regents Exams
Earth Science Reference Tables
Mrs. Stewart's web page
Global Studies Textbook: Online Review
Mrs. Goss's web page
Online Graphing Calculator
Regents Study Guide
Another Regents Study Guide
New York State Education Department