Provide every student with the educational experiences and opportunities that will foster the full development of his or her potential.
Through a cooperative effort of the total community, we will create an environment which inspires a desire for life-long learning, fosters mutual
respect, instills a positive philosophy about the worth of participatory citizenship, and empowers all individuals to reach their full potential.
| STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT GOALS
• Achieve educational excellence and high levels of learning for all
• Promote collaboration, innovation, and flexibility to prepare students for their future
• Ensure equal access, opportunity and choice for all students
It is the responsibility and role of all members of the Baldwinsville community including: students, parents, teachers, support professionals,
administrators, community groups, and the Board of Education to:
|• provide a healthy, safe learning environment where each student
can reach his or her full potential.
• support differentiated instructional strategies to accommodate the diverse learning styles so students may achieve their full potential.
• ensure that all students receive the best efforts of all members of
the school community.
• encourage all students to put forth their best efforts in the pursuit
of their education.
|• provide students with knowledge and understanding to live productive and responsible lives as citizens in the community.
• prepare students with an academic background that equips them
for success in whatever career path they choose to follow.
• acknowledge and appreciate that every student possesses unique talents and abilities by supporting the development of those talents and abilities to their fullest.
To read the District's 2017-2022 Strategic Plan in its entirety, click on the image below.