Skip to main content
district home
click for schooltool click for twitter click for facebook click for instagram Register click for Stop Bullying Lunch Menus

District Forms

Below are links to various forms that you may need during the school year. 


  • Sports Sign Up - online registration to sign up to participate on disrict athletic teams
  • Health Appraisal Form  (pdf)  - a physical form to be completed by your physician


Food Service

Health Care Forms

No Images

  • No Images Request Form (Do Not Photograph) (pdf) - a form to request that the district not use any images of your child in its communications or shared with the media

Pesticide Use Notification


Records Request - Public Records (FOIL), Report Cards & Transcripts


Transportation Forms

Student Accident Report

Last updated on 2/15/2018
District Departments Staff Resources Schools Parents & Students Community
Baldwinsville Central School District | 29 East Oneida Street | Baldwinsville, NY 13027 | Phone: 315.638.6043 report bullying
Developed by CNYRIC