|Elden Character Education
Character Trait is CARING
What does it mean to be caring?
What are some words that describe caring?
- Show concern for the well being of others.
- Using your words and actions to help someone.
- Helping without expecting anything in return.
What are some ways we can demonstrate caring?
Why is it important to be caring towards others?
- Help others in need. Examples would be collect canned goods, or donate used toys.
- Show respect to people, property, animals and the world around you.
- Be kind to everyone.
- Listen to what other have to say.
- To make the world a better place.
Read a great book with your child tonight! The books listed below are available in Elden's Library and can also be found in the Baldwinsville Public Library. Share a few minutes with your child and reinforce the character trait CARING.