2016/2017 Employment Opportunities:
- School Nurse - Applicants must enjoy working with children of all ages as this position will travel to work in any of the District’s ten school buildings. Applicants must meet all qualifications with Onondaga County, which includes holding a valid NYS license as a Registered Nurse and CPR/AED certification. Starting salary $30,933. Please complete on-line application
2017/2018 Employment Opportunities:
If you have any questions, please call:
- Assistant Principal - Commencing July 1, 2017 - Probationary Appointment - Must hold School Building Leader or School Administrator & Supervisor certification. Mail or Fax your cover letter and resume to: Screening Committee, Office of Human Resources, 29 East Oneida Street, Baldwinsville, NY 13027 or FAX to 315-638-6041. Do not complete an online employment application. Deadline March 15, 2017.
Anticipated Teaching Vacancies 2017/2018 - Mail or Fax your cover letter and resume to: Screening Committee, Office of Human Resources, 29 East Oneida Street, Baldwinsville, NY 13027 or FAX to 315-638-6041. DO NOT COMPLETE AN ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
Deadline March 15, 2017.
- Business Education Grades 10-12 (Radio Broadcasting experience preferred)
- Special Education All Grade Levels (dual Elementary and Special Education/SWD certifications preferred)
- Elementary Grades K-6 certifications (dual Elementary and Special Education/SWD certifications preferred)
- School Librarian (Library Media Specialist certification required)
- Latin Grades 8-12 (Multiple LOTE certifications preferred)
- English Grades 7-12 (English, English Language Arts certification required)
Carole Clark at 315-638-6047 for instructional assignments; or
Beth Evanchak at 315-638-6049 for non-instructional assignments.
|Continuous Recruitment for the following positions:
(Click Position Title to review the Job Posting)
Complete the District's Employment Application and type in the Subject Line the Job Title as Listed above.
- School Bus Driver
- School Bus Attendant
- Substitute Teachers - Certified
- Substitute Teachers - Non-Certified
- Substitute Teaching Assistants
- Substitute Clerical
- Substitute Custodial Worker
- Substitute Food Service Helpers
- Substitute School Lunch Monitors
- Substitute School Nurses and Health Aides
The Baldwinsville School District has launched a new Employment Application System, April 2016. If you have completed other employment applications with our District, you will need to utilize this new system if you are seeking employment. Click on the link (above, left corner) entitled Online Employment Application. Please be prepared to enter complete information. Once you save this application, you will not be able to modify your entries. You would need to contact the Office of Human Resources to delete your application so that you can enter the correct data.
If you have the capability to upload documents into the Attachments section of your employment application, please do so. If you need to submit documents for our staff to review and attach to your application, please mail to Office of Human Resources, 29 East Oneida Street, Baldwinsville, NY 13027
|For additional information, please contact the following HR Staff:
Director of Pupil & Personnel Services, David Kilcourse, 315-638-6047
Instructional assignments (Teaching, Teaching Assistants and Building Administrators):
Carole Clark, email@example.com, 315-638-6047
Non Instructional assignments (Office Professional, Facilities, Transportation, Nursing, Food Service):
Beth Evanchak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-638-6049