2016/2017 Employment Opportunities:
As of September 21, 2016:
There are no other Full Time or Part Time vacancies remaining. If you have any questions, please call Beth Evanchak at 315-638-6049 for non-instructional assignments or Carole Clark at 315-638-6047 for instructional assignments.
- Long Term Per Diem School Psychologist - Valid NYS Certification required. Assignment commences January 2017, through June 2, 2017 (subject to modification). Per diem rate based on education. Complete online employment application and type in Subject Line - School Psychologist. Email CClark@bville.org should you have any concerns.
|Continuous Recruitment for the following positions:
(Click Position Title to review the Job Posting)
Complete the District's Employment Application and type in the Subject Line the Job Title as Listed above.
- School Bus Driver
- School Bus Attendant
- Substitute Teachers - Certified
- Substitute Teachers - Non-Certified
- Substitute Teaching Assistants
- Substitute Clerical
- Substitute Custodial Worker
- Substitute Food Service Helpers
- Substitute School Lunch Monitors
- Substitute School Nurses and Health Aides
The Baldwinsville School District has launched a new Employment Application System, April 2016. If you have completed other employment applications with our District, you will need to utilize this new system if you are seeking employment. Click on the link (above, left corner) entitled Online Employment Application. Please be prepared to enter complete information. Once you save this application, you will not be able to modify your entries. You would need to contact the Office of Human Resources to delete your application so that you can enter the correct data.
If you have the capability to upload documents into the Attachments section of your employment application, please do so. If you need to submit documents for our staff to review and attach to your application, please mail to Office of Human Resources, 29 East Oneida Street, Baldwinsville, NY 13027
|For additional information, please contact the following HR Staff:
Director of Pupil & Personnel Services, David Kilcourse, 315-638-6047
Instructional assignments (Teaching, Teaching Assistants and Building Administrators):
Carole Clark, email@example.com, 315-638-6047
Non Instructional assignments (Office Professional, Facilities, Transportation, Nursing, Food Service):
Beth Evanchak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-638-6049