|2017/2018 Employment Opportunities:
Anticipated Teaching Vacancies 2017/2018 - Mail or Fax your cover letter and resume to: Screening Committee, Office of Human Resources, 29 East Oneida Street, Baldwinsville, NY 13027 or FAX to 315-638-6041. DO NOT COMPLETE AN ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION. Deadline May 1, 2017.
- Latin Grades 8-12 (Multiple LOTE certifications preferred).
- Science - Earth Science certification necessary, multiple certification areas preferred and Project Lead The Way training preferred.
- Non-Instructional Assignments 2017/2018: School Nurse / Durgee Junior High School - Complete our Online Employment application, noting in Subject Line the vacancy that you are applying for. Also, be sure to upload cover letter, resume, proof of R.N certification. If you are unable to unable to attach these documents to your employment application, please email or fax to the attention of Beth Evanchak at email@example.com or 315-638-6041. Deadline: May 17, 2017.
- Anticipated Long Term Substitute Teacher Assignments 2017/2018:
- Mathematics Per Diem Substitute Teacher - 12 weeks commencing approximately November 2017
- Art Per Diem Substitute Teacher - 8-12 weeks commencing approximately December 2017
- Physical Education Substitute Teacher - 6-12 weeks commencing approximately September 2017
- Spanish Education Substitute Teacher - 6-12 weeks commencing mid-September 2017
- Elementary Substitute Teacher - 6-12 weeks commencing October 2017.
Please complete our online employment application for these long term substitute teaching assignments and note in Subject Line the vacancy that you are applying for. Also be sure to provide cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts. If you are unable to attach the documents into your online employment application, please email or fax these documents to Carole Clark at 315-638-6041 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline July 1, 2017.
If you have any questions, please call:
Carole Clark at 315-638-6047 for instructional assignments; or
Beth Evanchak at 315-638-6049 for non-instructional assignments.
|For additional information, please contact the following HR Staff:
Director of Staff Relations, Eric Wilson: 315-638-6047
Director of Pupil & Personnel Services, David Kilcourse: 315-638-6049
Instructional assignments (Teaching, Teaching Assistants and Building Administrators):
Carole Clark, email@example.com, 315-638-6047
Non Instructional assignments (Office Professional, Facilities, Transportation, Nursing, Food Service):
Beth Evanchak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-638-6049