District Mission and Vision
Provide every student with the educational experiences and opportunities that will foster the full development of his or her potential.
DIVERSITY & EQUITY MISSION
The BCSD is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable environment for all students, staff and families. We value and embrace diversity within our schools and our community. We believe that each individual is unique, and acceptance of our individual differences regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, age, abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, and other ideologies provides an opportunity for all to enhance their knowledge, recognize their value, and grow to reach their full potential. Through our work we will ensure that all students are prepared to live productive and responsible lives as citizens in the ever changing global community.
Through a cooperative effort of the total community, we will create an environment which inspires a desire for life-long learning, fosters mutual
respect, instills a positive philosophy about the worth of participatory citizenship, and empowers all individuals to reach their full potential.
STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT GOALS
• Achieve educational excellence and high levels of learning for all
• Promote collaboration, innovation, and flexibility to prepare students for their future
• Ensure equal access, opportunity and choice for all students
It is the responsibility and role of all members of the Baldwinsville community including: students, parents, teachers, support professionals,
administrators, community groups, and the Board of Education to:
|• provide a healthy, safe learning environment where each student
can reach his or her full potential.
• support differentiated instructional strategies to accommodate the diverse learning styles so students may achieve their full potential.
• ensure that all students receive the best efforts of all members of
the school community.
• encourage all students to put forth their best efforts in the pursuit
of their education.
|• provide students with knowledge and understanding to live productive and responsible lives as citizens in the community.
• prepare students with an academic background that equips them
for success in whatever career path they choose to follow.
• acknowledge and appreciate that every student possesses unique talents and abilities by supporting the development of those talents and abilities to their fullest.