District Mission and Vision
respect, instills a positive philosophy about the worth of participatory citizenship, and empowers all individuals to reach their full potential.
STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT GOALS
administrators, community groups, and the Board of Education to:
|• provide a healthy, safe learning environment where each student
can reach his or her full potential.
• support differentiated instructional strategies to accommodate the diverse learning styles so students may achieve their full potential.
• ensure that all students receive the best efforts of all members of
the school community.
• encourage all students to put forth their best efforts in the pursuit
of their education.
|• provide students with knowledge and understanding to live productive and responsible lives as citizens in the community.
• prepare students with an academic background that equips them
for success in whatever career path they choose to follow.
• acknowledge and appreciate that every student possesses unique talents and abilities by supporting the development of those talents and abilities to their fullest.