Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Mission
Provide every student with the educational experiences and opportunities that will foster the full development of the student's potential.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION MISSION
The BCSD is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable environment for all students, staff and families. We value and embrace diversity within our schools and our community. We believe that each individual is unique, and acceptance of our individual differences regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, age, abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, and other ideologies provides an opportunity for all to enhance their knowledge, recognize their value, and grow to reach their full potential. Through our work we will ensure that all students are prepared to live productive and responsible lives as citizens in the ever changing global community.
respect, instills a positive philosophy about the worth of participatory citizenship, and empowers all individuals to reach their full potential.
STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT GOALS
• Achieve high levels of educational, social, emotional and lifelong learning for all
It is the responsibility and role of all members of the Baldwinsville community including: students, parents, teachers, support professionals administrators, community groups, and the Board of Education to:
- provide a healthy, safe learning environment where each student can reach their potential.
- support differentiated instructional strategies to accommodate the diverse learning styles so students may achieve their full potential.
- ensure that all students receive the best efforts of all members of the school community.
- encourage all students to put forth their best efforts in the pursuit of their education.
- provide students with knowledge and understanding to live productive and responsible lives as citizens in the community.
- prepare students with an academic background that equips themfor success in whatever career path they choose to follow.
- acknowledge and appreciate that every student possesses unique talents and abilities by supporting the development of those talents and abilities to their fullest.