All meetings start promptly at 6:30 PM and are held via Zoom.
The meetings dates and times are from the 2020-2021 school year.
|Date||Agenda||Zoom Link||Meeting Minutes|
|September 29th, 2020||Agenda||Zoom Meeting|
|October 20th, 2020||Agenda||Zoom Meeting||Meeting Minutes|
|November 17th, 2020||Agenda||Zoom Meeting||Meeting Minutes|
|December 15th, 2020||Agenda||Zoom Meeting||Meeting Minutes|
|January 19th, 2021||Agenda||Zoom Meeting||Meeting Minutes|
|February 16th, 2021||Agenda||Meeting Minutes|
|March 16th, 2021||Agenda||Meeting Minutes|
|April 20th, 2021||Agenda||Meeting Minutes|
|May, 18th, 2021||Agenda||Meeting Minutes|
|June 21st, 2021||Agenda||Meeting Minutes|
JOIN US TODAY AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE TOMORROW
- Join Baker PTSA online or by downloading and completing the membership form below.
- Attend monthly meetings to be a voice and part of the vote and decision-making process.
- Consider volunteering for a leadership position. We are currently seeking a Communication and Publication Specalist and KBR Committee Chairsrand opportunities to shadow existing officers. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
- Volunteer at KBR. This is an incredible event that requires many hands leading up to and on the night of the event.
- Keep the Ball Rolling
- Positivity Project
- Student Advisory Council
- Summer Leadership Academy
- Student Activity Fair
- Sophomore Orientation
- Teacher Appreciation Day Breakfast
- Guest Speakers
- Cultural Fair
- Holiday Helpers
- Desks for students crafted by the C.W. Baker Technology Department
- Fundraising and member dues also support insurance, NYS PTSA dues, and additional fees
Keep the Ball Rolling (KBR)
The PTSA sponsors and works with administration to provide an annual after Senior Ball Party called Keep the Ball Rolling (KBR). This event is an incredible night taking place immediately following the Senior Ball in June. Over 400 students attend and enjoy a fun filled night with their classmates back at the high school. The KBR event is filled with food, games, music and raffles. At the end of the evening, one lucky Senior will win a car donated by Burdick Automotive.
This event is possible through generous donations from parents and local businesses. Please consider donating either online or using the form below. Baker PTSA and the students who attend this great event thank you!
KBR requires many hands. Parents are welcome and encouraged to volunteer with efforts leading up to the event and on the night of the event. We are looking to have Sophomore-Sention parnets help and learn the process of putting on such a big event. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Fundraising - Krispy Kreme Domunts, Four Seasons Car Wash, Ideas welcome....
Baldwinsville Merchandise – Show your support for your Bees. Merchandise sales are sponsored by Baker PTSA twice a year. Any current sale can be accessed here.
Restaurant Fundraisers – Support the Baker PTSA on designated days by eating at our local restaurants.Scheduled events are Sal's and Subway.
AmazonSmile – As you shop please remember to log-on to AmazonSmile and designate PTA New York Congress 03-382 Baker High School PTSA as your charity of choice. When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile foundation will donate .5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the Baker High School PTSA. All prices and products are the same as Amazon.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the PTSA at email@example.com.
President - Robin Ascioti
Vice President – Karen Morrissey
Treasurer – Kelly Huntington
Secretary - Megan Law
Membership – Tracey Kline
Donations & Gifts - Jen and Chris Guild