The Baldwinsville Central School District was closed this week due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Here's what you need to know:
- Schools will remain closed until April 14.
- Teachers are communicating with parents and students about continuing learning during this time that in-person sessions are suspended.
- We've created a special webpage dedicated to our response to the Coronavirus. The webpage can be found HERE
- The District is providing meals to students who receive free and reduced lunch. If your financial situation has changed, please fill out a form for assistance.
- The District has sent out daily communications this week on the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation in our community. To read all the announcements, visit our website.